Advice for Young People
1. Decide on your goals. Then begin deciding on goals for your utensils and writing implements. Implement those goals first.
2. Everything that smells good is edible.
3. You're being chased by robots. Keep that in mind.
4. If you meet someone, and you like them, but you're not sure they like you, wear an ape mask for the rest of your life.
5. Money is not important. Burn all your money.
6. When you're older, you may not have time to eat breakfast. Eat extra breakfasts today.
7. Popcorn talks. Hot dogs listen.
8. Always eat sunscreen. You can ignore the rest of this advice, but trust me about the sunscreen.