"Smoke 'em if you don't got 'em!"
An empty non-existent box, filled with theoretical cigarettes. You can then pretend to smoke them.
1. Low cost of production.
2. Healthier than regular cigarettes.
3. Costs half the price of a regular pack of cigarettes.
4. Allows smokers and non-smokers to smoke together.
5. Recyclable containers.
6. Safe for kids.
7. Encourages use of imagination.
1. High marketing and promotion cost.
2. High risk of competitors creating generic knock-off versions at lower prices.
Now, I need your help with the market research.
Would you be willing to buy this product?
Where would you prefer to buy this product?
How much would you be willing to pay for this product (in U.S. dolalrs per pack)
If you would prefer to buy it online, what is your credit card number?
Any comments or suggestions?
To thank you for your research, you'll instantly receive a free sample when you submit your poll results or a comment. Enjoy!