Ted (merovingian) wrote,
Ted
merovingian

My Christmas List

If you're wondering what to get me, here's some suggestions:

- Albania
- a gift basket containing all gifts which do not contain themselves
- Tetrachromat status.
- Henry Ford's dying breath
- a goblet made from Patsy Cline's skull
- the number 6
- a moral dilemma
- a tense agreement with the Mafia
- fruitcake in the shape of a Klein bottle
- pirates
- ninjas
- a box which has a 70% chance of containing a warthog and a 30% chance of containing a tiny black hole, with probability not resolved until the box is opened
- hiccups (size Small)
- loudness (size XXXL)
- poetry about past failed romances (as comments to this journal)
- more chili recipes!
Subscribe

  • Lessons from Frank Sinatra

    New York, New York: If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. Therefore, if there's a place you cannot make it, you cannot make it in New…

  • An Open Letter

    Invert the Invertebrate is not a real game. This is not subject to discussion. Please discuss below.

  • Flight From LiveJournal

    I heard from someone that nobody is on LiveJournal anymore, because of Facebook and staring at photographs of badgers and whatnot. I remember talking…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 58 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

  • Lessons from Frank Sinatra

    New York, New York: If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. Therefore, if there's a place you cannot make it, you cannot make it in New…

  • An Open Letter

    Invert the Invertebrate is not a real game. This is not subject to discussion. Please discuss below.

  • Flight From LiveJournal

    I heard from someone that nobody is on LiveJournal anymore, because of Facebook and staring at photographs of badgers and whatnot. I remember talking…