Here's what I want right now:
1. Everything I own to be replaced by a copper replica, bright and shiny.
2. A huge and nigh-unsolvable three-dimensional puzzle-box instead of a car.
3. To meet Miyamoto Musashi and beat him at chess.
4. To be surrounded with ferns, wherever I go.
5. The repeal of the Eleventh Amendment of the U.S. Consitution.
6. Eat more chili.
7. The sex appeal of Lou Salome, the derring-do of Teddy Roosevelt, and the confidence of Ben Stein.
The good news, though, is that recently, I won at a wish-bone, and wished for the revocation of the rule that your wish won't come true if you tell anyone. Earlier, on my birthday, I'd wished that the rule that you can't wish for changes to wish-rules be revoked. Then, during the Leonid showers (which are a ripe time for hoarding wishes), I wished that the rule that you can't wish for more wishes be revoked.